7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: April 23: Bill Tyler & 7summits team  (Read 2214 times)

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
  • Altitude: 3
  • Greetings from tha lowlands
    • The 7 summits pages
April 23: Bill Tyler & 7summits team
« on: Apr 24 2007, 13:14 »

Hello all. Bill is doing well. He called me Last night, and gave me an update...then i looked at the expeditions website and it said the same thing....Anyways...He is doing great, feeling strong and healthy....hope to hear from him soon. He wont have email access for the next week or so so he hasnt been able to read your email responses...but he does appreciate them. Thanks for all your support. According the this below they should already be at the north col since they are 13 hours ahead of us and its the 23rd for us today at 6pm which means it the 24th at 7am for them.....

Barbi Tyler

From the 7summits-club team:

22-23 TH OF APRIL, ABC CAMP

April, 22. Two days of bad weather. And so we had to change our plans. Our Sherpas could not finished their work on the Saddle. We have made a training in seracs near the camp. Horizontal vertical fixed ropes and abseiling.

April, 23.

Today we made a good outing to the base of the North Wall. All 15 persons are in good form, everything is OK. Sherpas have finished their work on the North Col, our cook Pumba was left to watch our tents.

Maxud Jumaev and Vassily Pevtsov came again to our camp. They decided to have one day more of rest. It seems that they will start to climb Everest. As usual, without O2. Tomorrow morning guide Sergey Larin with his mini-team Rafael Nagapetianz and Alexander Kibalko (the well-known skater) have left to ABC camp.

We plan to reach tomorrow the North Col and to spend a night on 7100м.

"He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 23 queries.