7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Somebody who likes to join us? Kilimanjaro July/August 2008  (Read 5000 times)

Rob H. Lanting

• Armchair...
  • Altitude: 0

Hello people,

Iam intending to climb Kilimanjaro in the end of july/beginning of August 2008
and if somebody likes to join us in a group, feel free to contact me.
We are with the two of us until now, and another one wants to join too.

Me (22 years) from Holland and my mate (27 years) from the UK would like to climb via the Lemosho-Machame track in 8 days. We might choose for an extra day on the mountain.
Another climber from America is intending to join with us too.

It must be nice, interesting and mentally helpfull, to climb together in a international group.

Anyone who is interested,

Feel free to mail me.

Rob Lanting
HOLLAND
lantingrob@hotmail.com

ipdan10

• Armchair...
  • Altitude: 0

Hi Rob,
I don't know if your plans are set in lava but if you haven't gotten a tour guide yet you might try Goodearth.  I used them last year and they were great.  We went up the Rongi route, north face and seldom used, hardly saw another person in 5 days.  Then came down the Machame route passing the herds (100s) of folks going up.  This was a great way to go.  They are very flexable and I wish I had added an extra day on top before the summit attempt.  There were only 3 of us in the group.  If you haven't set up a safari you can do 1-day tour.  We did that the first day and it was nice.  Anyway have a nice trip and remember you can't call it Kili until you've climbed it :)
dan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.