7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a climbing partner for the Machme route in July 08  (Read 10788 times)

Karen

• Armchair...
  • Altitude: 0

Hello.  I live in Kansas City, Missouri and I am planning on the Machame route to summit Kilimanjaro mid July.  I'm looking for a partner or to start a group or even join a group.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Stew

• Armchair...

Hi Karen...good luck!

;D

dhinckley

• Armchair...

Hi Karen. My name is Doug and I am also trying to find someone to make that climb with, but have been unsuccessful. My original time frame was around labor day of this year for the Machame route, but I would not be opposed to working around the dates. If you still need a partner, please let me know asap. thanks.

Karen

• Armchair...

Hi Doug,

So glad to hear from you.  I have purchased my air fare so my dates are set but I am still interested in a partner.  Here is my itenarry:

July 9- Arrive in Tanzania
July 10 - Begin safari
July 13 - Return from safari
July 14 - Begin climb
July 21 - Return from climb and depart Tanzania in the late evening.

Are you interested in the safari at all?  Let me know if these dates work for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Karen

dhinckley

• Armchair...

Karen,

Those dates would work for me. What type of safari are you going on? How much did you spend on your airfare? What is the best way to get a visa? Also, I have lots of gear, but is there anything out of the ordinary that you heard might be useful? If you want to reach me more regularly my email is dhinckley@lxp.com.

Thanks Karen, I look forward to speaking with you further!

kimmie

• Armchair...
  • Altitude: 1

Hi Karen,
I recently moved to the Kansas City area and I am in the process of planning to do Kili around July of 09 or maybe 10.  I am interested of starting a club or just to talk in more detail about climbing.  Hope to talk with you soon

Kimmie

Karen

• Armchair...

Hi Kimmie,

I would love to chat about Kilimanjaro.  My plans are set for this summer and I was fortunate enough to have a couple of people to chat with to help me get my trip set up. 

If it is easier you can email me at kburec@yahoo.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Karen

rana

• Armchair...

Hi Guys,

I am planning to summit Kilimanjaro between 15th Sep 2008 till 15th Dec 2008. As you guys have recently visited Kili, need your advice to plan it. Till now i am going solo, hope to find a partner so that cost can be shared. I also plan to do the safari, but if you go alone, it is very expensive.

Pls help.

i can be reached at ranasidhu1@gmail.com or info@goadventuresports.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 23 queries.