Partners needed > Kilimanjaro

Climbing Kilimanjaro March/April 09

(1/1)

Unbound:
I'm a solo backpacker from the U.S.  I've been backpacking for over 4 months now, just finished the Middle East, and making my way overland through the Arabian Gulf, into Africa and down to Kilimanjaro.  I'm looking for a climbing partner who is planning to climb late March, early April timeframe.  I don't have exact dates as my schedule is at the whims of Arab/African public transportation.  Also, I've sponsored a fundraiser for my overland journey to Kilimanjaro.  The link is www.homesforourtroops.org/goto/joealotto.  I'm not getting any sponsorship from the charity, but I'm using my backpacking trip to raise money for the charity.  If anyone's interested, please write me ASAP.  My email is joealotto13@yahoo.com  Thanks everyone. -Joe

Unbound:
Hey everyone, just an update.  It's 27 Jan. and I'm in Aden, Southern Yemen right now.  I should be hitching in a few days on a cargo ship to Djibouti.  I'm ahead of schedule so if there are any groups climbing Kilimanjaro mid to late March let me know and I'll sign on.  Thanks again guys.
  -Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version