7summits:
This is a poll about the hardest climbs:
Possible answers:
- Everest
- Vinson
- Carstensz Pyramid
- Denali
- Aconcagua

More peopl die on Aconcagua than on Denali; but Everest is the highest, Carstensz the steepest and Vinson the coldest?
What s the definition of a hard climb? Raising $$$ to climb is also verry hard...

Looking forward to seeing your votes and comments here!

trunl:
most talk about how the mental challenges are the hardest, yet most people cant handle them. the other day, when i went to the dentist, and found i had a cavity, i told him no gas or antiseptic just to see if i could handle the pain. it was unbelievable, and i will probably never do it again, but anyway like i was saying the mental is the hardest, so i say vinson is the most challenging

Ron:
wow a real dentist  :o

done deal...everest

trunl:
yep

babe:

--- Quote from: trunl on Oct  8 2003, 20:17 ---most talk about how the mental challenges are the hardest, yet most people cant handle them. the other day, when i went to the dentist, and found i had a cavity, i told him no gas or antiseptic just to see if i could handle the pain. it was unbelievable, and i will probably never do it again, but anyway like i was saying the mental is the hardest, so i say vinson is the most challenging

--- End quote ---

Using your definition of mental being the hardest part, CLEARLY Everest is the toughest climb.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version