7 summits and other mountain stuff > Polls

What is the hardest summit to climb?

<< < (7/7)

Buddha:

--- Quote from: smrtnupp on Oct 26 2004, 07:07 ---Ouch!!!! Getting alittle rough in here  :(
--- End quote ---

Well, it wasn't really my intention at first but at some point I need to let it out! I agree with you that I think it's wonderful that trunl wants to climb the seven summits. You are also completely right when you say he should be like a sponge and suck in all the info here. I'm here for that same reason, to suck in information and maybe (hopefully) get to know a few people in the process...

617:

--- Quote from: trunl on Oct  8 2003, 20:17 ---most talk about how the mental challenges are the hardest, yet most people cant handle them. the other day, when i went to the dentist, and found i had a cavity, i told him no gas or antiseptic just to see if i could handle the pain. it was unbelievable, and i will probably never do it again, but anyway like i was saying the mental is the hardest, so i say vinson is the most challenging

--- End quote ---

This is hilarious. Focus on the primary mental aspect of mountaineering: discipline.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version