Partners needed > Kilimanjaro

a thank you..

(1/1)

Anthony J. Biacco:
Hey folks,

I just wanted to publically say thanx to Harry, as as I booked my Kili trip with him in Oct, and was very happy with everything. I did go to Zara directly beforehand (before i even knew of 7summits) and didn't get a whole lot of customer service. Harry answered all my emails quickly, told me whatever I wanted to know (and then some), everything that should have been paid was (unlike some of the other hikers I talked to about their companies), and I had an amazing time on the western breach route, and a great time with the guides and porters.

Thanx again, Harry

-Tony

7summits:

--- Quote from: Anthony J. Biacco on Nov 13 2003, 12:16 ---
Hey folks,
I just wanted to publically say thanx to Harry, as as I booked my Kili trip with him in Oct, and was very happy with everything. I did go to Zara directly beforehand (before i even knew of 7summits) and didn't get a whole lot of customer service. Harry answered all my emails quickly, told me whatever I wanted to know (and then some), everything that should have been paid was (unlike some of the other hikers I talked to about their companies), and I had an amazing time on the western breach route, and a great time with the guides and porters.

Thanx again, Harry

-Tony

--- End quote ---

Hi Tony,

thanks for your comments, I appreciate it. Good to hear your trip was great as planned!  8)
If you have any pix, you can upload them in the pictures/ecards section, would love to see some good breach pix.
Thanks again,
keep climbing,

Best regards,

Harry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version