Partners needed > Elbrus

Mt. Elbrus

(1/3) > >>

Pat:
Am a solo climber and planning to climb Mt. Elbrus in June/July 2004. Looking for interested partners.
Pat
Columbia, SC, USA

GARY GREENWOOD:
HELLO PAT
              I AM INTERESTED IN JOINING YOU ON ELBRUS. HAVE YOU FIXED A DATE YET?
HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT USING A COMPANY?
I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH MANY . I LEAVE THE UK ON THE 19/1/04 TO CLIMB ACOCAGUA . PLEASE CONTACT ME

Pat Hickey:
Dear Gary:

Hello from Columbia, SC.

Great to hear from you!!!
I climbed Mt. Aconcagua in 2001 ... great climb!!!
Which route are you using and what company?

I have looked at using Pilgrim Tours (www.pilgrim-tours.com) for Mt. Elbrus. Lots of variety in cost. I am interested in the 8 day trip ($450) as I don't have alot of time.

I have heard from a group of Irish lads interested in climbing Mt. Elbrus at the same time, but we have made no plans.

I am sure that if you want to hook up, and like the looks and cost of Pilgrim Tours we could go ahead and set a date.

Let me know what companies and costs you are looking at!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Pat  :>)

MoT:
Would you be interested in ascending via a different route? Eg. the west shoulder? I've been toying with that idea for a while. We turned around below the summit in 2002 because of severe weather - blizzard, high winds, deep snow, zero visibility. Would like to return but maybe via a different route...

MoT:
Actually, could you put me in touch with the irish group? I'm from Galway, Ireland myself. Might be nice to climb with fellow countrymen...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version