7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7summits ebay  (Read 7918 times)

acetk

• Hiker
  • Altitude: 0
  • Explore the world...Climb mountains...
7summits ebay
« on: Oct 6 2004, 05:54 »

first of all, great idea to ad a part to the site that helps us find moutaineering equipment cheaper. thanx a bunch.
but, while i was looking at this part of the site, i clicked on a link to get more information on a certain product and it said the "page cannot be displayed" ???. just letting you know, im not sure if its the 7summits site or my comp. :-\

Corsair

• Scrambler
  • Altitude: -2
Re: 7summits ebay
« Reply #1 on: Oct 6 2004, 14:51 »

Talking about ebay...
Buy your Everest trip there!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2490580448&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Two days of training...for expert and beginner alike.  ;)

"Training: Upon arrival in advanced basecamp, ALL full-service and basic-climb members are required to participate in one to two days of training in the areas of climbing techniques, glacier travel, rope fixing, ascending, descending, safety techniques, rappels (abseils), belaying, medical equipment and procedures, communications equipment, camping techniques and high-altitude cooking. For the expert and beginner alike, it is important to review these techniques in order to enhance skills, ensure safety-awareness, and work together as a team"

What's next...? "Climbing K2 for dummies" or "Everest in two weeks".
Could be best-sellers.
 :)
To die? No, I climbed up there to LIVE!

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
  • Altitude: 3
  • Greetings from tha lowlands
    • The 7 summits pages
Re: 7summits ebay
« Reply #2 on: Oct 6 2004, 16:07 »

first of all, great idea to ad a part to the site that helps us find moutaineering equipment cheaper. thanx a bunch.
but, while i was looking at this part of the site, i clicked on a link to get more information on a certain product and it said the "page cannot be displayed" ???. just letting you know, im not sure if its the 7summits site or my comp. :-\

Hey Acetk,

just checked many of the links, they all work fine for me.
http://www.7summits.com/ebay.com/

Maybe you have switched off cookies? I think eBay needs them.. 8)
"He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 23 queries.