7 summits and other mountain stuff > General

Completion of 7 summits?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Neil:
Well, I don't see Annabelle Bonde, Urszula Tokarska or Danielle Fisher????

7summits:

--- Quote from: Neil on Jun 16 2005, 06:40 ---Well, I don't see Annabelle Bonde, Urszula Tokarska or Danielle Fisher????

--- End quote ---

Or Jake Meyer  8)
Am working on it as well as on 400+ emails to answer, so hope to have the lists updated soon.

Cheers,
Harry

617:

--- Quote from: trunl on Oct  9 2003, 03:27 ---so many people are now completing the seven summits that many are not getting recognized. i have checked over SEVERAL different versions of lists and sadly have found many people go unrecognized. not everybody that completes the seven summits applies for YOUR list. maybe you should check other sources to update your list.

--- End quote ---

Who cares if you are on a list, all lists or any list. What's important is your own experience, memories and sense of achievement.

m.c. reinhardt:
Harry

Regarding the "7 summits" list.

--- Quote from: 7summits on Oct  9 2003, 17:23 ---
So if you know anyone that should be on the list, just contact me or Adventurestats.com.

--- End quote ---

I know you have been busy, but I still don't see Annabelle Bond, Urszula Tokarska, Danielle Fisher, Jake Meyer or YOU...Harry!  Also the "7 summiteers" that were on the Vinson teams you and Alex guided: Viktor, Alex, Soren, Boris and Heber.
617 stated that it is your own experience, memories and sense of achievement that is important.  This is true...but a little recognition never hurt anyone!   ;D

MC

m.c. reinhardt:
Also, how could I forget Søren Gudmann!  It is hard to keep this list and other "stat" lists current.  A definite challenge.  But it is nice to have these achievements documented.

MC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version