7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: namaste from the third world  (Read 4119 times)

pradeep

namaste from the third world
« on: Oct 17 2004, 17:32 »

dear ron,how are you?hope everthing is alright with you i pray with the god for your peace and happiness.....
here we are celeberting our greatest festival now a days..
so most of the time i spend with my family.i feel books are helpful to make the best use of time during this  festival time..so,if it is possible to send me some books i will be quite grateful to you.anyways, hope you are having a great time in holland.wish you all the best.see you ...you can send the books in following address...pradeep thapa
           c/o raju bharati p.o.box 8943 kathmandu nepal..
nepalese friend
    pradeep!!!!!!!!

Ron

• Mountaineer
  • Altitude: -1
  • Adapt,improvise and overcome!
Re: namaste from the third world
« Reply #1 on: Oct 18 2004, 20:20 »

I'm not sure i now you? Can you explain were we met and who you are excakly?

pradeep

namaste from the third world
« Reply #2 on: Nov 3 2004, 19:54 »

hi friends ron,i am a nepalese student pradeep who met your frist trip in nepal in kathmandu (swoyambhu,monkey temple).we were talking some hour on the top of monkey temple and i was show you all around the stupa..
friend,we was also talking about some popular book like "siddhartha",the little prince,and more..you show me your book too and you said that one is very interesting...i think you have remember me now.
friend,because of my accident in tour i couldn't reply you soon so sorry for that..
actually,i like to read diffirent books about buddhism.but here in nepal,because of lacks of money i can't do.i am from poor family.
i like to read the ZEN BUDDHISM (THE BODY AND FLEASH).I LOOKS AROUND IN KATHMANDU OF THAT BOOK BUT I COULD'NT FIND.
i think mail geting long.see you hope everything alright with you. god always with you.bye for now...with love pradeep

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 22 queries.