7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Here I am!  (Read 15087 times)

Buddha

• Climber
  • Altitude: 17
Here I am!
« on: Oct 19 2004, 05:50 »

Since I am about to turn 30 I thought I would disclose my life and achievements to you all... No bragging just plain facts.

Here goes:

Male, outgoing, scholarship at Yale, MD, PhD.
Member of Mensa, 33rd degree Freemason. I speak 7 languages fluently. I've worked as ambassador in Moscow and in the department of foreign affairs. In my sparetime I cheat in rocketscience and quantumphysics.

-Written 15 books, 9 of them bestsellers, 87 published articles, 23 moviescripts and holder of 114 patents.

-Enjoy painting in expressionate watercolors, write haiku and I've composed 11 larger symphonies and an opera in Bulgarian.

- Trained in Jungian pshycology, I hold lectures about Zen and practice safe alchemy. Decorated medal of honor for bravery in combat.

-Summited Mount Everest, crossed the English Canal swimming and dubbed knight by the Queen of England.

-Won 3 olympic goldmedals, 6 academy awards (Oscars), Indy 500 race and the Grand Prix for horses in Paris.

-Claimed the Nobel prize in Medicine. Flew in a spaceshuttle and spoke to the general assembly in the UN. One speech I gave sold out Madison Square Garden. I've been declared a saint by the Catholic Church.

-Average golfplayer, master handcrafter och gourmetchef. I ran the English mile in less than 4 minutes.

-Advisor for several multinational corporations, peacemaker in the Middle East and winner of Jeopardy. I have my own line of clothing. Certified mechanic and licensed oracle.

-Plant virus in CRAY-supercomputers because it's fun. I'm directly descendant from Adam & Eve, had my own art exhibititions and no male baldness here!

-Capable of programming my own VCR. Black belt in Karate, Judo and Ninjutsu. I love children and little fury creatures..

smrtnupp

• Lee
  • Scrambler
  • Altitude: 5
  • Buddy jumps over mountains!!!
Re: Here I am!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19 2004, 09:23 »

and you are only 30????? ::)
"You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him to find it within himself." -- Galileo

Ron

• Mountaineer
  • Altitude: -1
  • Adapt,improvise and overcome!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 19 2004, 12:37 »

He 's just bored  ::)

Ron

• Mountaineer
« Reply #3 on: Oct 19 2004, 12:38 »

BTW i have all of the above PLUS i have the ability to give woman multiple orgasems and get them into bed quick witch i find to be my biggest asset.  >:D

Buddha

• Climber
« Reply #4 on: Oct 19 2004, 19:41 »

Damn it! I'm beat....  >:(

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
  • Altitude: 3
  • Greetings from tha lowlands
    • The 7 summits pages
« Reply #5 on: Oct 19 2004, 20:12 »

Average golfplayer? I will ask my buddy Tiger to polish your act.
You might have to sign a waiver that you will never play against him in public matches as I had to do as well.
 8)

Gotta go back now prepare for my next Mars landing. Tyra will rub my back now. Ow that new Bra hurts!
  :eek)
"He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

trunl

« Reply #6 on: Oct 20 2004, 04:23 »

Who are you????

trunl

Buddha

• Climber
« Reply #7 on: Oct 20 2004, 09:20 »

Who are you????
trunl

Hmmppff... I'm offended by that question! :() I am the OUTSTANDING ... no wait,  the GREAT ... no wait, the GLORIOUS, yeah that's it... The Glorious Buddha and don't go thinking I am enlightened now just because I call myself Buddha. Anyway, you should have heard of me! I'm the guy that's always on your case! Now go turn in that roll of film and get it on a CD man!  :lol)

Ron

• Mountaineer
« Reply #8 on: Oct 20 2004, 12:30 »

He is world famous in hemsedal Sweden..they call him eddie the eagle too  ::)

Daisy

• Scrambler
  • Altitude: -23
« Reply #9 on: Oct 20 2004, 21:36 »

Average golfplayer? I will ask my buddy Tiger to polish your act.
You might have to sign a waiver that you will never play against him in public matches as I had to do as well.
 8)

Gotta go back now prepare for my next Mars landing. Tyra will rub my back now. Ow that new Bra hurts!

You should really invest in a better fitting bra then mister! ;)
“Today, it is still not hard to find a man who will adventure for the sake of a dream or one who will search, for the pleasure of searching, and not for what he may find.”
                        Sir Edmund Hillary

MoT

• Climber
  • Altitude: 8
    • TightropeNET
« Reply #10 on: Oct 20 2004, 23:18 »

Hmmmmmm, that all looks horribly familiar.  >:(

Buddha, did you just cut and paste the information from MY profile page?  ;D

trunl

« Reply #11 on: Oct 21 2004, 05:20 »

i dont get it. is it sarcasm? i mean its kind of unbeleivable, but i dont want to offend you if you really did do all those things. and if you are not being sarcastic when mentioning all these acheivements, then what is your name? are you famous?

just trying to clear things up for myself and possibly others,
trunl

Buddha

• Climber
« Reply #12 on: Oct 21 2004, 05:56 »

I never thought anyone could take the whole thing serious... I'm only 30 for God's sake. I don't think there will EVER be a person that can manage to do everything listed in my post... I was just bored and started to brainstorm about stuff I should do in my life ;)

Ron

• Mountaineer
« Reply #13 on: Oct 21 2004, 13:35 »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

Thanks for clearing it up fot me  ;D

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
    • The 7 summits pages
« Reply #14 on: Oct 21 2004, 15:56 »

You should really invest in a better fitting bra then mister! ;)
:?)  :()

Nah, it looks better on her anyway, she just needs to take it off when rubbing my back as those 3000 diamond scratch terribly... 8)

:P
     ;D
« Last Edit: Oct 21 2004, 17:58 by 7summits »
"He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

MoT

• Climber
  • Altitude: 8
    • TightropeNET
« Reply #15 on: Oct 21 2004, 16:09 »

I never thought anyone could take the whole thing serious... I'm only 30 for God's sake. I don't think there will EVER be a person that can manage to do everything listed in my post... I was just bored and started to brainstorm about stuff I should do in my life ;)

I managed everything on the list!  ;D

Well except for being dubbed a knight by the Queen of England... Wouldn't go down to well in my neck of the woods! But the rest of it - sure!  :lol) I'm releasing a book next month called "All 14 8000ers" - tells my life story and my climbing story  O0

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
    • The 7 summits pages
« Reply #16 on: Oct 21 2004, 16:16 »

I managed everything on the list!  ;D

Well except for being dubbed a knight by the Queen of England... Wouldn't go down to well in my neck of the woods! But the rest of it - sure!  :lol) I'm releasing a book next month called "All 14 8000ers" - tells my life story and my climbing story  O0

You only climbed 14 8000-ers?  :lol)  :lol)  :lol)

Daisy

• Scrambler
« Reply #17 on: Oct 21 2004, 17:03 »

I'm going to beat you all...I'm going to be the First woman to climb Everest wearing that Diamond studded bra....now match that lads  :-*
“Today, it is still not hard to find a man who will adventure for the sake of a dream or one who will search, for the pleasure of searching, and not for what he may find.”
                        Sir Edmund Hillary

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
    • The 7 summits pages
« Reply #18 on: Oct 21 2004, 17:17 »

I'm going to beat you all...I'm going to be the First woman to climb Everest wearing that Diamond studded bra....now match that lads  :-*
Ah, promises, promises... first show us a pic wearing it at sealevel >:D
If it fits, then I will join you and be the first lad to remove a diamond bra at the summit of Everest   :eek) ;D

Daisy

• Scrambler
« Reply #19 on: Oct 21 2004, 17:31 »

Ok it's a deal - send it on (if Tyra doesn't mind!)

Now I have to go back to be taken seriously as 'one of the lads' again  :eek)

Sir Edmund Hillary
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 23 queries.