7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which candidate would you want to win the US presidential election?

George W Bush
- 1 (20%)
John Kerry
- 3 (60%)
Ralph Nader
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: Nov 4 2004, 06:42

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which candidate would you want to win the US presidential election?  (Read 6829 times)

Buddha

• Climber
  • Altitude: 17

I do wish that John Kerry wins the election and becomes the new president of the USA. I think that would be the best for the entire world, not only Americans.

On the other hand, I also think that if Kerry wins then the dollar will be strengthen again, which means higher prices again. If Bush keeps staying in office then the dollar will continue to drop in value...

trunl

you dont live in america.... so you do not (most likely) understand how it would be if kerry got elected. a complete disaster. kerry and his sensitive approach on terrorism would not work. there would be an attack on the US almost immediately.

also, why do you think that bin Laden is saying he will attack if GWB is re-elected?
cause he's afraid of him! he's not afraid of kerry!

and lastly, kerry's credibility has been significantly damaged when he stated that he commit war crimes under oath in vietnam.

also, i started a topic about this a while ago, but it got removed by ron. so this may not be up for long.

trunl

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
  • Altitude: 3
  • Greetings from tha lowlands
    • The 7 summits pages

Hey, finally someone discovered the option to create a poll  8)
I am not removing it this time as it is an open question, but I am moving this to the ChitChat forum.

Hey Trunl, you do not have to live in the US to understand how terrorism and all resulting actions from all sides influences your life. Evere since the war started in Iraq we have had all sorts of warnings in our country, about possible attacks on us, just because our government decided to back up the claims about WMD and a connection between Iraq and OBL, even though a majority of the people did not want to (shows how relative a democracy in europe can be as well).

GW's actions have involved the world and built a high wall around the US unfortunately which does influence the rest of the world. Bin Laden has nothing to do with the war in Iraq, there were no WMD so why did he not go after Bin laden instead the past years?

I do not know if Kerry will make a lot of difference as it is the lobby party behind the scenes that run the show, but it is interesting to see what the world thinks about this election:
http://www.theworldvotes.org/index.php?nid=876&newsid=174 Read it all and let me know what you thing and why you think the results are what they are.

Let's hope the guy with the most votes wins this time  ::)
"He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ron

• Mountaineer
  • Altitude: -1
  • Adapt,improvise and overcome!

If i was american i would probably vote Bush.  Resons given by Trunl are  shortsighted dumb and a perfect example in how many people believe al the BS he says

MikeW

• Climber
  • Altitude: 13
  • To be is to climb!

Look who's voting for Bush: the south and the middle of the country (farmers, cowboys and people who thinks that Russia is in Central America :o).

The people who votes for Kerry are from the northeast, New York, California and from the Pacific northwest mostly. They are better informed, a lot more intellectual and don't think the US are the chosen people!!!

Btw, Canadians are behind Kerry with a huge majority.

MikeW

MikeW

• Climber
  • Altitude: 13
  • To be is to climb!

Chit!!!

Looks like Bush will stay in power for 4 more years. Aaagh those Americans!!! :'( ;)

MikeW

trunl

bush won, get over it kerry guys.

the only debate is in ohio, where 100% of precints are reporting and bush is winning 51% to 49%. even with ALL the absentee ballots, kerry cannot win. bush has won the election.

trunl

Buddha

• Climber
  • Altitude: 17

Yeah, it certainly looks like the world has to suffer another 4 years with Bush.. A sad sad day for humanity and the enviroment!  :(

Nemo

Yeah, it certainly looks like the world has to suffer another 4 years with Bush.. A sad sad day for humanity and the enviroment!  :(

yeah the whole world gets sad with the thought of another 4 years Bush and Dicky  >:D Cheney but alas only the inhabitants of the usa can vote, not the rest of the world... :()
One thing for sure, in 4 years, in 2008, no more Bush. I hope he doesn't destroy the world in the meantime  :-\

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
  • Altitude: 3
  • Greetings from tha lowlands
    • The 7 summits pages

Yep, we will get more of US vs Them  ::)

Only postive thing I can see is that at least this time the guy with the most votes gets to be president, so it's kinda democratic..
"He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

trunl

watever, at least im happy, and another 51% of americans.

trunl
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 26 queries.