Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: help?  (Read 4379 times)

GlassMarble263

help?
« on: Jan 29 2002, 05:00 »

ummm... i posted before but i think my post got erased or something... all i basically wanted to know if there is anyone that any of you may know or yourself that climbed either of the 7 summits because I'm doing a research paper for school and I need inetviews. If someone can help me with this just e-mail me Majefal@aol.com... you can reply to this message but last time I posted my message got errased or something so e-mail is better... thank you
Maria

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
  • Altitude: 3
  • Greetings from tha lowlands
    • The 7 summits pages
Re:help?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29 2002, 15:46 »

Hi GlassMarble,

umm, my bad, I apologize  :-[
When tightening the last nuts and bolts of this new forum, I cleaned just a bit too much code and Dbase files, including your message and my reply. But I will never do such a thing again, promise!  ::)

Anyway, I am glad to help out if I can
This is what I wrote before:

You can ask Jaime Vinals, he was the first Central American that finished the 7summits; you can find his email address on his site http://www.terra.com.gt/jaimevinals/ , check under 'escribele'. He speaks English perfectly by the way.

I don't want to hand out email addresses on this bourd, but here's a tip: check out the list of 7 summiteers and see how many of them have a travel agancy and just contact it!.

I have climbed 5 out of 7 myself (The 'financial feasible five' ;) ), so anything you'd like to ask me, please do.

Hope this helps,
thanks and keep climbing,

Harry
the 7summits team

ps: if you have finished your report, please post it or send it to me and I will post it. Thanx!
"He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

GlassMarble263

Re:help?
« Reply #2 on: Mar 1 2002, 07:07 »

i'm the person who posted the first post... and i'm still looking for people to help me out with this, so if you can i'll greatly appreciate it.
Maria
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 22 queries.