Mountally challenged > Crazy Plans

World Trip

(1/1)

trunl:
i was thinking about an idea to go on a trip around the world sometime in my life. heres the rough plan:

ESTIMATE COST: $17,000
ESTIMATE LENGTH: 420 DAYS
ESTIMATE DATE TO LEAVE: 2012-2014
ESTIMATE PEOPLE: ME AND UP TO 3 OTHERS WHO WANT TO GO.

trip will consist of 42 stops around the world. we will follow the map (attached), starting and ending in Seattle, WA, USA. but anyone will be welcome to come, and if you speak a language other than english, that can only help, as we will be encountering many different languages (as long as you speak a little bit....)

on the trip no airplanes will be used. just boats, cars, trains, and possibly other interesting methods of travel.

so how does it sound????

bye the way, the pic is a little small. only 300 kb allowed, so sorry about that, but you can enlarge it on your own computer.

trunl

Andreas:
Funny, seven of the stops seems to include high mountains, just a coincidence? ::)  ;D

Sorry to say but I don`t see the "crazy" part of the trip. If you do the hole trip it by foot or bike it would be crazy.

Have you seen what http://www.mikehorn.com/ have done? That man is crazy! :o

Crazy or not, I think you should do it!

Good luck!

7summits:
A world trip is what everybody should do at least once, else you will never understand other cultures and people.
 8)
I am amazed you managed to get such a small file to still be 298kb?!?

email me the original file and I will convert it to a more readable and lighter loadable pic.
 O0

edit: I have uploaded a new file, half the # of kbytes, and 10 times the size, so now it's readable  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version