7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeff Chase kilimanjaro and safari pictures and 7summits.com message  (Read 3113 times)

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
  • Altitude: 3
  • Greetings from tha lowlands
    • The 7 summits pages

One of our clients from past year, Jeff Chase from the USA  sent me loads of pcitures from his Kilimanjaro climb and safari trip including a balloon safari.

He also sent me a nice personal message:

Hi Harry, here is the shared pics from our trip, just got back Friday.
I hope you got my other note ok. Best regards, use whatever you like
of these, I assume you can "copy" them into your site if they are
useful to you - the first 100 or so are from my son's Sony Mavica 3.3
megapixel, the remainder from my 8 megapixel digital nikon 8700. i was
a bit disappointed on my camera but i think it's my newbie status as a
prosumer camera enthusiast - i couldn't get the tele to work quite
right - some would be great, others just so so. Cheers./jeff

ANd he sent a very nice message about his 7summits.com trip:

“Hi Harry – after all the great planning and assistance you provided in our trip design, it went wonderfully and you steered our trip in the right direction, thanks so much!   The 7 day safari was just right for us (we could have kept on going frankly, the animals and sights were endless), and the follow on hike up Kili was fantastic – we all summited successfully inspite of growing a little fatter from the safari.  Thanks to you and the wonderful assistance of Zara, My son Steve, nephew Mike, and I summited Uhuru Peak at sunrise on the 11th of September, 2004 and we wish to dedicate our hike to the memory of Suzanne Calley, my friend Jeff’s firm of KB&R in New York City, and all the individually important individuals lost 3 years ago in the senseless acts that occurred, and their families.  We also remember our friends Jeff, Jim and Jill Peckler of Los Gatos, and we know that they are smiling down on us this day.”  Jeff Chase, September 18, 2004

You can see some of their Kilimanjaro pictures here and some of their safari pictures here.
"He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 23 queries.