7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: isagani y attempting everest solo  (Read 4133 times)

landrover

• Hiker
  • Altitude: 0
  • "My Range Rover on Mt. Pinatubo's crater rim"
isagani y attempting everest solo
« on: Apr 25 2005, 07:57 »

mamatay k n sana agad isagani y para magsama na kayo ni - >:D
« Last Edit: May 24 2005, 20:17 by landrover »
landrover's everest ascent 2006

Iceman

Hi Landrover,

I admire your spirit. However, it takes more than spirit to climb Everest.
Yes, you have done lots of adventures in a tropical country but you are forgetting one of the most inportant things, on Everest its COLD. Perhaps you should first try to get at least 3 years of Alpine climbing experience. You have narrated lots of things in your email but never mentioned anything about climbing in a real Alpine environment.
Ice is more than just the thing in your refrigerator you know.
Good luck though.
Iceman

Isagani Y.

LandRover,

I agree with Iceman regarding your plans. I am also from the Philippines, I have been studying in the Canada for 5 years now and I spend 4-6 weeks a year in the mountains, mostly in the Alps. I know how different it is in the Alps compared to mountains in a tropical country. It is incomparable.
I think it would be very dangerous to take somebody who is very inexperienced in Alpine climbing on an expedition to Mt. Everst. You could endanger the lives of the whole team, you should know that, if you say that you are a mountain guide. Not to mention that it is also a very selfish act on the part of the inexperienced participant.
So I suggest that you get experience first.
(Pare, 2 beses kong inakyat ang Pulag, kahit nga 10 taong gulang na babae kayang akyatin yon eh)

Isagani Y.
P.S. I hope those wild animals you ate were not on the endangered list!!

Pare, alam mo ba na sa pag-aalok mong maging taga luto o taga buhat ng bagahe sa pagnanasang makamit mo ang makasarili mong layunin ay hindi lang isang uri ng walang dangal na pag papalimos? Ito rin ay isang pagdungis sa lahing Pilipino. Wala ka na bang natitirang konsepto ng dangal? Ikinahihiya kita.

eel

Re: isagani y attempting everest solo
« Reply #3 on: Oct 8 2005, 14:22 »

dude,
i climb mT kalapattar , mt pumori , Mt Everest solo khumbo region, October-november 2002........22 days on trek from Lukla to First base camp of mt Everest Nepal side,

just be yourself .........
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 23 queries.