7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 15th May: Almost everyone in ABC  (Read 3345 times)

Romke

• The Wireless Biker
  • Administrator
  • Scrambler
  • Altitude: 1
  • Werr's me armchair?
    • All things Romke
15th May: Almost everyone in ABC
« on: May 16 2005, 01:56 »

Harry is still in ABC waiting for the team to get together. James arrived in good shape today. The rest of the team is expected to arrive tomorrow. It's as cold and windy as it was yesterday and also his head ache hasn't changed. So, he's relaxing, getting ready for the what lays ahead....

m.c. reinhardt

• Mountaineer
  • Altitude: 50
  • Dream it, envision it and then live it.
Re: 15th May: Almost everyone in ABC
« Reply #1 on: May 16 2005, 07:36 »

I just listened to Lorenzo's blog...the children's "cause" that he his climbing for sounds very important.  I am so impressed that he was willing to stay up until 4:00 am to help with the fund raiser in Italy.  (Considering he is on his final ascent to the top of Mt. Everest!)  Lorenzo...you truly have a heart of gold.

It is great to hear that James Wilde's respiratory condition has improved...good news!

According to Alex, my brother's sherpa's name is Rengin.  It is nice to know his name.  Again, I would like to thank everyone who has helped to bring this amazing expedition to all of us in such detail...the web-sites are tremendous...the technology is wonderful.  I am so appreciative!

Sincerely,
mc
"I go to the mountains for there I find higher ground." m.c. reinhardt

MournesMan

• Scrambler
  • Altitude: 0
  • Live life and follow your dreams
Re: 15th May: Almost everyone in ABC
« Reply #2 on: May 16 2005, 07:37 »

Sounds like serious stuff now!!!

I just hope the weather becomes kinder for your summit attempt.  I guess fixing the ropes on the last bit could be a problem - I hope another team can successfully do this before your attempt.

Best wishes
Colin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 22 queries.