7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 21st May: Marco and Victor the first to summit Everest in 2005  (Read 5969 times)

Romke

• The Wireless Biker
  • Administrator
  • Scrambler
  • Altitude: 1
  • Werr's me armchair?
    • All things Romke

This morning the Slovenian climbers Marco and Victor successfully summited mount Everest. 7summits-club and 7summits.com congratulate them with this great achievement!

Harry has some of his voice back, hear more in Harry's audio report from this morning:

http://7summits.com/media/everest/21may.mp3

landrover

• Hiker
  • Altitude: 0
  • "My Range Rover on Mt. Pinatubo's crater rim"

HI Harry,

I am monitoring your daily updates on Everest. Its very good to hear victor and marco finally summited. Im sure marco will come down safely. Its also good to hear your voice Harry. Im believe you will get better with renewed strength and determination Im sure you'll summit and come down safely as well. Its 10pm in the Phils. Im also monitoring Lorenzo's voice updates daily. Go go go Lorenzo !

Good day to you all Everest summiteers ! Its my turn next year.
« Last Edit: May 21 2005, 19:51 by landrover »
landrover's everest ascent 2006

Mary Clare

CONGRADULATIONS TO MARCO AND VICTOR!!!!!!!!

The first two climbers to summit Everest without sherpa or porter aid in 2005!

I am very excited to read this news and hear Harry congradulate them...I will look forward to receiving information that Victor is alright and in good health.  Also hope that Vladimir is safe and doing well.

I agree with "Landrover" that Harry will be once again be making that long trek back up to ABC with his ipod.  And that he will be able to make another summit attempt.  I hope so!

All the best
mc

Mary Clare

Correction on my last post...it is Marco who is missing.  I hope with all my heart that he is alright and in good health.  He has to be!

Sincerely,
mc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 24 queries.