Mountally challenged > Harry's Everest 2005 trip updates

June 1st - Morning update from 8300m. Summit push postponed / cancelled

<< < (3/3)

i could pray for your team's safety though. I believe in the power of prayer. its 10pm here in manila. rest assured me, my 4 kids (all girls) and my wife will pray to Jesus Christ that he may give you all renewed strenght to make it to the summit and back to base camp safely. We'll also pray for the safety of the climber/s who will bring up your much needed oxygen supply and also the quick recovery of harry's sherpa.


Lorenzo, just tried to listen to your"blog" which I could hardly hear because of dreadful storm, (I am right in the middle of a TORNADO ALERT !!) here in Florida this morning and this is just the first day of the hurricane season) this all must appear to be a very long way from where you are but would prefer if all the wind was here, rather than with you and your team. Hoping you get the necessary oxygen for your final push. Love Nikky, and the "Green Pie Guzzlers"!

Megan Crotte:
 :eek) Nate...what is happening up there?!  I have been thinking about you and your team!!  You are all in my safe!  Love you, Megan

Andy Schneider:
Nathan Schneider, Lorenzo, Robert and Demitry arrived in Kathmandu at 8 PM, Saturday, June 6. All are in fine shape and currently resting and preparig to leave for home within the next few days.

Andy Schneider


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version