7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a thank you..  (Read 4737 times)

Anthony J. Biacco

• Hiker
  • Altitude: 1
  • Go climb a mountain!
    • My Mountaineering Page
a thank you..
« on: Nov 13 2003, 12:16 »

Hey folks,

I just wanted to publically say thanx to Harry, as as I booked my Kili trip with him in Oct, and was very happy with everything. I did go to Zara directly beforehand (before i even knew of 7summits) and didn't get a whole lot of customer service. Harry answered all my emails quickly, told me whatever I wanted to know (and then some), everything that should have been paid was (unlike some of the other hikers I talked to about their companies), and I had an amazing time on the western breach route, and a great time with the guides and porters.

Thanx again, Harry

-Tony

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
  • Altitude: 3
  • Greetings from tha lowlands
    • The 7 summits pages
Re:a thank you..
« Reply #1 on: Dec 7 2003, 19:37 »

Hey folks,
I just wanted to publically say thanx to Harry, as as I booked my Kili trip with him in Oct, and was very happy with everything. I did go to Zara directly beforehand (before i even knew of 7summits) and didn't get a whole lot of customer service. Harry answered all my emails quickly, told me whatever I wanted to know (and then some), everything that should have been paid was (unlike some of the other hikers I talked to about their companies), and I had an amazing time on the western breach route, and a great time with the guides and porters.

Thanx again, Harry

-Tony

Hi Tony,

thanks for your comments, I appreciate it. Good to hear your trip was great as planned!  8)
If you have any pix, you can upload them in the pictures/ecards section, would love to see some good breach pix.
Thanks again,
keep climbing,

Best regards,

Harry
"He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 22 queries.