Hi Harry. Thank you for your answer.
We're planning to climb the upper section of the West Rib. The rangers said that the lower section in mid june is very dangerous because the crevasses are very open. The West Buttress is a good option too.
Yesterday we call to fly K2, and said that they not fly in these dates because the conditions of the glacier are not good. We're planning the return for 8th July, do you know if its possible? And, if the aircraft can't land, whicha are the options?
Maybe we have to wait another year
Thank you... Nacho