7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mt Everest patch  (Read 11744 times)

Aquaman

• Armchair...
  • Altitude: 0
Mt Everest patch
« on: Jun 14 2007, 20:59 »

Fellow Everest climbers,
      After attempting Everest from the N. side in 2006, I came back to Kathmandu and wanted to buy a quality mountaineering patch depicting the mountain. The shoddy embroidery available left me disappointed. Since I do graphic patch design as a hobby, I now had a new project!
      My 100% embroidered emblem is 3 1/2" dia. (8.89cm) and is reminiscent of the grand old expedition patches of yesteryear - long a mountaineering tradition. The outside ring says, 'Chomolungma - MT. EVEREST - Sagarmatha" and is in the maroon and saffron colors of the Tibetan monk's robes. The west face of the mountain is three dimensionally depicted due to it's dramatic and imposing aspect. The elevation is in meters instead of feet because I did not want it to be an exclusively "american" patch. I am selling these die-cut, professionally made emblems for $10 dollars US each to help me pay-off my debt incurred on my north Col attempt (maybe I will get another shot at it!). E-mail me for a photo: pklqmoore@charter.net  Mail ten bucks to:
 Kevin ("Aquaman") Moore
 457 Bernardo Ave.
 Morro Bay, CA 93442
 USA
'
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 22 queries.