7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thursday 16th September, back on NC 7000 m  (Read 6341 times)


  • The Wireless Biker
  • Administrator
  • Scrambler
  • *******
  • Altitude: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 74
  • Werr's me armchair?
    • All things Romke
Thursday 16th September, back on NC 7000 m
« on: Sep 17 2004, 02:14 »

Harry sent one short SMS today:

"HaRo! ik W&3Sh nu op NC7000m;veelsneeuw. morgen mayb camp2 7500m klaar, proberen daar te slapen.B&S @ABC, Morgen mayb NC, beiden nietfit. groevaha!"

So ... the laptop isn't working, but Werner and Harry made it back up to NC through a pack of snow today. They'll spend the night with the three Sherpas that are fixing the ropes. Unfortunately Boris still wasn't strong enough and also Sander decided to rest a day. They're both hoping to go up to NC tomorrow.

Werner and Harry will try to go up to camp 2 at 7500 m tomorrow to spend the night there. If conditions allow, they will try to climb up to 7900 m on Saturday or Sunday. Bad weather is expected for Tuesday, so they'll want to race down to ABC or even BC. If they really manage to go up to 7900 m and then rest 4 to 6 days in BC, they'll be perfectly prepared for the summit!


Andre (van thijs)

  • Guest
Re: Thursday 16th September, back on NC 7000 m
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17 2004, 23:26 »

groetjes van Andre (Werner knows who), veel succes, good luck, keep up the good spirit!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 22 queries.