7summits forum!

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7summits.com offers €10,000 all-in Everest 2005 expedition! Join now!  (Read 21231 times)

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
  • Altitude: 3
  • Greetings from tha lowlands
    • The 7 summits pages

7summits .com Press release, can be redistributed freely
29th October 2004   

In the coming Everest season 7summits.com will again be the agency of choice to book an expedition with if you are price conscious. You can simply pay 30-40,000 to the well known companies or you can go for much less on a fully serviced expedition. Of course you will not get 3 private sherpas to carry you water bottle, so this expedition is meant for climbers who can climb and have mental and physical strength.

The expedition will take place in May/June 2005, costs only €10,000 (currently about $12,750) and includes oxygen, shared High Altitude Sherpas, tents, yaks, all food and one western guide, Alex Abramov, who has guided and summited Everest before and brought many people to the summit. Additional services can be added if needed, like a private HA sherpa, extra oxygen etc.

See http://7summits.com/everest/trips.php for a complete overview of what is included, itinerary etc.

There is also an option to climb to North Col only, for only €4000 (21 days)

"EVEREST 2005 "
Mountain: Everest
Route: Classic North Col route (Mallory route)
Category: Most difficult and hard
Group size: 12-15 members
Duration: days 62 / nights 61
Price: 10,000 EURO
Dates: April,5 - June,5 :: Open for application until December 1

Let your dream come true without having to sell your house!

To sign up for this trip, please go to the webpage mentioned above or contact Harry Kikstra, email: harry (at) 7summits.com,

KH.Kikstra
Director, www.7summits.com
"He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Buddha

• Climber
  • Altitude: 17

Hey Harry,

Will you organize this trip for coming years as well? I know for me it isn't going to happen in 2005 but maybe in 2007 or the latest in 2008 I hope.

Also, the price for North Col. is listed at $4000 at the expedition webpage but €4000 in this pressrelease.

7summits

• 7 down, 0 to go!
  • Administrator
  • 7Summiteer!
  • Altitude: 3
  • Greetings from tha lowlands
    • The 7 summits pages

Hey Harry,

Will you organize this trip for coming years as well? I know for me it isn't going to happen in 2005 but maybe in 2007 or the latest in 2008 I hope.

Also, the price for North Col. is listed at $4000 at the expedition webpage but €4000 in this pressrelease.
Hi Buddha, thanks for the error, I need to get me a keyboard that has an €uro key  :P. Fixed.

We might be doing this again, but I do not think for this low price as it is really barely cost effective for ourselves. Maybe next year it will be GBP10,000  8)
"He who climbs upon the highest mountains laughs at all tragedies, real or imaginary." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 22 queries.