Our Kilimanjaro and Meru prices include:
* All transport during trips, private vehicles used throughout.
* All park fees/permits, our own selected National Park approved guides & porters.
* Three-man mountain tents used for two people only. Stools, a mess tent and hot water for washing are provided on the mountain. We supply basic foam mattresses, for extra comfort/warmth you can bring inflatable (Therm-a-rest etc) or foam mattresses yourself, we will carry them.
* Food on the mountain is plentiful and prepared fresh by skilled cooks. Typical menus include: Breakfast - fruit, fruit juice, hot chocolate, coffee, tea, oats or muesli, egg, sausage, toast, margarine, honey and jam. Lunch - soup, chips, sandwiches, hot tea, coffee and chocolate, biscuits, pancakes with honey or jam, fruit. Supper - soup, cooked meat or vegetarian meal, fruit, variety of hot drinks.
* B&B in Springlands hotel before and after the climbs.
* New: we include one dinner before and one after the climb as well including a celebratory beer (or soda) after the climb!
Our safari's include:
* a private car with op-up roof. Normally these are Landrovers or similar 4x4 vehicles, we have smaller and larger ones.
* All fuel for the cars
* A very knowledgable driver/guide
* All nights in a lodge/hotel or tented camp, depending on the itinerary. On the camping safaris you will stay in smaller tents on special campsites
* Buffet dinner and breakfast
* Flights to Tanzania
* Airport/hotel transfers ($20 per person one way, from/to Kilimanjaro/JRO airport only)
* Tips, see this FAQ.
* Hotel meals/snacks other than dinner & breakfast at Springlands Hotel (2 nights included only).
* Personal expenses like drinks and souvenirs
* Visa (when you fly into Nairobi you need 2 visa, one for Kenya and one for Tanzania, please see the FAQ about international travel)
* Sleeping bags, clothing, poles and other personal gear.